Recognition for our community.
- One of five "Great American Main Street” awards in the very first annual competition held by the National Trust for Historic Preservation (May 1995)
- Ranked #4 on Livability.com‘s Best Places to Visit for Historic Preservation (May 2012)
- Ranked No. 8 in Travel + Leisure Magazine's "America's Favorite Towns 2013"
- Garden & Gun magazine readers voted Franklin the "Greatest Small Town in America" (2014)
- Garden & Gun magazine included Franklin as a highlight city in the "Southern Dream Towns" feature in the June/July 2015 issue.
- New York Times wrote about Franklin in an October 2014 article titled, “A Small-Town Gem Near Nashville.”
Source - The Downtown Franklin Assoc
Be sure to reach out to us directly if you have any questions about the Franklin community, local attractions, or just need information to help plan your stay.
Please keep in mind that there are currently zero hotels located within Historic Downtown Franklin. In fact, we are one of only three options for Hospitality Lodging in Downtown Franklin, so please plan ahead!